Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. The company got its start as a local warehousing provider in Kuwait and grew to become the largest logistics company in the Middle East. It acquired more than 40 logistics brands around the world, some in business since the mid-1800s. Agility today is one of the world’s largest integrated logistics providers and the largest private owner and developer of industrial real estate in the Middle East and North Africa.
At Agility, we take our responsibility to act with integrity, and give back, seriously. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s good for our business. A culture of acting responsibly benefits the communities where we work, contributes toward a cleaner planet, adds to the sense of pride and collective spirit among our employees and strengthens our relationship with customers and shareholders.
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE
1/ GENERAL INFORMATION
- Job classification: Senior Professional;
- Position type: Full-time
- Department: Commercial;
- Location: Vietnam;
- Report to: SME – BD Manager;
- Travel required: 25% – 35%
- Direct reports: N/A
2/ JOB DESCRIPTION
– To drives growth of profitable new business by identifying, advancing and executing new Business Development for the Contract Logistics in Vietnam and Cambodia.
– New Target Customer Acquisition:
- Develop, pursue and secure a list of target customer accounts based on customer criteria and alignment with Country and Area commercial strategy;
- Define, regularly review and build a pipeline of target customers;
- Pursue and secure target opportunities from the defined target customer list;
- Coordinate and engagement of sales activities with key stakeholders;
- Accountable for developing, leading and meeting/exceeding sales and revenue plans measured in terms of:
- Gross and Net Revenue Actual Contribution
- Gross and Net Revenue Wins
- Drive a credible sales pipeline value across new and renewal business.
3/ KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Business Growth Targets for New and Existing Business as agreed measured in:
- Actual New Business (Net Revenue)
- Actual Renewal Business (Net Revenue)
- Secured New Business (annualized Net Revenue)
- Maintained Renewal Business (annualized Net revenue)
- Quality of Pipeline measured in:
- Pipeline Value (New Business and Renewal Business)
- Conversion Rate
- OneView (CRM) Compliance
- Engagement and leadership across different internal stakeholder groups.
- Graduate in any discipline preferably holding diploma/degree in Management with 6-8 years plus;
- At least 2-4 years of experience in either Contract Logistics; Warehousing or related industry;
- Proven project management experience;
- Proven expertise in one or several of the following areas:
- Warehousing, distribution centers
- Forecasting, inventory management, procurement
- Expertise in one of the following fields is highly desirable:
- 3PL, carriers (ocean, air, trucking)
- Manufacturers or retailers (supply chain capacity)
- Consulting organization (supply chain, transportation, warehousing)
- Strong cross-cultural experience and capabilities;
- Broad understanding of integrated supply chain best practices and information systems and tools;
- Demonstrated ability to grow Contract Logistics Business;
- Excellent strategic planning skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across functional lines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, drive, sense of urgency, and energy levels;
- Knows how to apply solutions based on evolving industry trends and market growth dynamics;
- Aggressiveness and a strong desire to succeed;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and other technical software is required.
- Send CV at email@example.com;
- Deadline: 16/11/2019.